Attorney Daniel P. Bryant
Clarksville Attorney Serving Tennessee
A native of Tullahoma, Tennessee, Daniel P. Bryant earned his B.S. degree from the University of Texas at Tyler. In 2010, he graduated in the top ten percent of his law school class, with Magna Cum Laude from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law. After obtaining his J.D., Mr. Bryant was licensed to practice law in the state of Tennessee and joined Divorce Incorporated as an associate attorney.
In 2015, Mr. Bryant, along with G. Michael Casey and Kortney D. Simmons, formed the law firm of Casey, Simmons, & Bryant, PLLC. Mr. Bryant practices primarily in Montgomery, Stewart, Houston, Dickson, Cheatham, Robertson, and other middle Tennessee counties. His areas of focus are family law, juvenile law, and criminal defense.
- Chairman of Tennessee Bar Association Juvenile Law Section 2013-2014
- Vice-Chair of Tennessee Bar Association Juvenile Law Section 2012-2013
- Continuing Legal Education Coordinator for Tennessee Bar Association Juvenile Law Section 2012-2013
- Member of Tennessee Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member of Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member of Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
Continuing Legal Education Presenter
- Presenter at Juveniles Facing the Adult Criminal Justice System Seminar 2012.
- Presenter at Finding and Using Constitutional Protections to Your Client’s Advantage Seminar 2012Children’s Law Section Annual Presentation, December 2012.
- Presenter at Tennessee Bar Juvenile Seminar 2013
Awards & Recognition
- Top 10 Attorneys Under 40 for State of Tennessee, National Academy Of Family Law Attorneys, 2016